Friday 22 June 2012

 22/6/12

Been busy rather than slack so here are several days of pics,

Todays pic is a blurry capture off the video. I don't care at all because it is the moment in the ride when Gids said "oh! I get it! Yes I can do that!" when I asked him to sit back on the hindquarters and collect  in preparation for the walk transition. This frame shows clearly the moment that he sat back , took the whole weight on his hind legs, and yet that inside hind is well and truly engaged. :-) Such an exciting ride. I think he thought so too - he followed me like a dog afterwards, even though he was loose while I tidied up.

21/6/12

There is a lovely family of magpies who carol every morning and they sound so beautiful.

Other things I was grateful for today:
More help from the lovely ladies at the Careers Centre at uni.



20/6/12

Today's pic is of trees in the swamp on the trail ride SueJ and I went on. We had a lovely time and the horses were great.

Other things I was grateful for today:
The resume ladies at the Careers Centre
Work - I'm glad I have a job, I'm glad most of the people I work with are good fun.








19/6/12

Today's pic is of the freshly mown backyard. It's been a bit of a jungle due to weather and vegies that take over. I mowed through the pumpkin patch and the watermelon patch and now it looks much better!



18/6/12
Today's pic is of BLUE SKY!!!! After two weeks of rain this was a wondrous sight.


17/6/12

Today's pic is of the Spondue!! How could one not be grateful to have so many true friends, and have them all in one place. WHat a great day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment