Wednesday 6 June 2012

SO I've decided to start a gratitude photo blog. Something I read about a while back and think is a great idea. Each day I have to post a photo of something I am grateful for. Really the photo should be taken that day too. Which, given I still consider myself a photographer, shouldn't be too hard. ;-)

6/6/12
This is my room. I'm so happy with it now it's been painted. We bought a new doona, doona cover and sheets on the weekend and  now it's all matchy matchy and looks gorgeous! Next step is to get my quilt picture up on the wall.

Other things I'm grateful for today:
  • A shower that is tall enough for me to stand under.
  • My very sensible horse, who only leapt about a little bit after having 6 weeks off.
  • The beautiful green light on the trees as the sun set against the grey stormy sky.
  • A lazy morning spent with Russ before he went to work

No comments:

Post a Comment